ICOR’s Public Meeting #2 Agenda: Incentives and Rewards
We are pleased to announce that ICOR’s second public webinar is scheduled for July 20, 10:30am – 12pm ET; please join us by registering here.
This meeting will focus on Incentives and Rewards and will showcase innovative projects in this arena from [see agenda for additional details]:
- Arcadia Science and expectations for their scientists – Prachee Avasthi
- HHMI’s approach to incentives and assessment – Anna Hatch
- HELIOS’ community and shifting incentives – Caitlin Carter
- Stanford University CORES/Metrics templates – Mario Maličk
Our inaugural public meeting held on May 17, 2023 was a success and you may review the recording, highlights and resources from that meeting at the links below:
- Video recording of the ICOR Inaugural public meeting
- Highlights from the ICOR Inaugural public meeting
- Community List of Open Collaborative Projects, Meetings and Resources
We are eager to continue this conversation with the broader community, opening the door to new and innovative projects that will amplify our reach, strengthen our solutions, and bring energy and synergy to the existing tableau.
Register here for ICOR’s public webinar to be held on July 20th.
Feature image by iconicbestiary on Freepik