Evidence & Best Practices
Building a body of evidence and case studies as the community implements and evaluates research projects involving tools and practices that are collaborative and open; from these learnings, creating and promoting a manual of best practices that are interoperable, reusable, and sustainable.
- Develop a community of open science advocates who are creating or using the tools, practices and assessment of open and collaborative science.
- Connect projects working on common infrastructures, processes and metrics for advancing their goals.
- Curate a guide to best practices, identifying relevant resources curated for researchers, funders, and academic institutions.
- Consult on projects’ experimental design to create a body of evidence and case studies regarding the impact of open science.
- Promote widespread use of best practices and demonstrate how they can translate to incentives and rewards for collaborative open research.